Common Signs & Symptoms or Low Testosterone in Men – Help & Advice from CJA Balance’s Team of UK Doctors
Men suffering from low testosterone levels may experience some or all of the following indications. If you have experienced some or all of these symptoms, please sign up for a simple at-home blood test from CJA Balance. We can check your testosterone levels and prescribe the right treatments to help you enjoy life once again.
Most Common Symptoms of Low Testosterone in Men
- Incomplete or delayed sexual development
- Reduced sexual desire (libido)
- Erectile dysfunction including lack of morning erections, weak erections or an inability to maintain an erection
- Hair loss
- Small or shrinking testes
- Low or zero sperm count
- Height loss
- Reduced bone density.
Common Signs of Low Testosterone in Men
You may also be experiencing:
- Decreased energy, motivation, initiative and self-confidence
- Poor concentration & memory
- Depression & anxiety
- Disturbed sleep
- Increased sleepiness
- Mild anaemia
- Reduced muscle bulk and strength
- Increased fat
- Frequent urination at night.
If you are still unsure, please complete this simple test to check for signs of low testosterone.